acroprint ATR120 non-calculating time clock
Price, rank, and reviews updated 11/28/2020
The Acroprint ATR120 is a non-calculating, top-loading time clock. A unique feature is its large analog clock face along with a smaller digital clock face
They also sell it with time cards, time card rack, and ribbon.
- Electronic payroll recorder automatic card positioning
- Weekly, bi-weekly or monthly pay periods
- Optionally print early and late punches in red for easy identification and faster, more accurate payroll processing
- Internal battery backup to maintain accurate time
- Build-in programmable buzzer to notify employees of start and stop times. Refer user manual for setup instructions.
- Fast and easy to use ATR120 Electronic Time Clock features automatic card positioning and weekly or biweekly pay periods.
- Can be set to print "late in" and "early out" punches in red for easier card editing.
- Simply insert the card in the top slot, and the time clock will position the card, print the date and time, and eject the card.
- Time clock print matches digital display.
- Print format is Date, Hours (1 12 or 0 23) and Minutes/Hundredths.
- Built in, programmable buzzer signifies "start" and "stop" times.
- Two color printing shows early and late punches.
- A built in battery backup and automatic Daylight Saving Time adjustments help ensure the clock maintains the correct time.
- Add the available NiCD battery pack, and your employees will be able to punch in and out (up to 200 punches) even when the power is out.
- This clock is designed to be used for time and attendance recording in a professional office environment. AA battery operates the analogy clock.