acroprint 125RR4 heavy-duty manual time clock
Price and rank updated 04/19/2021
The Acroprint 125 series are heavy-duty, mechanical time clocks with manual activation. A bit old school, but still in demand.
To punch, an employee aligns their time card in the slot, then pushes down on the antimicrobial touch bar. Although mechanical, it still needs a power outlet to power the clock.
Each clock in the series comes with a different typewheel configuration. Choose your clock depending on how you want it to print on the time card.
- Model 125AR3 Day of week, hour, minute Typewheel: Day of week, hour, minute. Hour underlined to designate PM.
- Model 125ER3 Day of week, hour (0-23), decimal hundredth Typewheel: Day of week, hour (0-23), decimal hundredth.
- Model 125NR4 Month, date, hour, minute Typewheel: Month, date, hour, minute. Hour underlined to designate PM.
- Model 125QR4 Month, date, hour (0-23), minute Typewheel: Month, date, hour (0-23) and minute.
- Model 125RR4 Month, date, hour (0-23), decimal hundredth Typewheel: Month, date, hour (0-23) and decimal hundredth.
- Prints month, date, hour, and hundredths
- Large, easy-to-read analog clock face
- Manual print time recorder, push bar activates printing
- Time cards easy to align, accepts standard time cards, PM hours underlined
- Automatic ribbon feed and reverse ensures long ribbon use and easy replacement
- Clock is directly geared to typewheels so time on face matches the time stamped
- Rugged ABS Construction is rust and corrosion-proof
- Desk or wall-mount recorders are easy to install
- Antimicrobial touch bar helps protect against bacteria
- Operates on 120VAC, 60Hz
- Made in the USA
What you get
- Acroprint 125NR4 Time Clock
- 2-Year Warranty
- Dimensions: 10 x 8 x 6 inches
- Weight: 10 lbs