Acroprint 150RR4 Time Clock
About the Acroprint 150RR4
The Acroprint 150RR4 is a heavy duty, mechanical, side-printing time clock. These clocks are suitable for time and attendance tracking, job costing, time and date recording and many other applications.
They work by using a raised-character type wheel that stamps time onto a time card, making a distinctive ka-chunk sound.
The Model 150RR4 is factory built to print Month, Date, Hour (0-23), and Hundredths. The month is advanced manually.The sturdy print mechanism is activated simply by inserting any standard time card. This model comes with a large, easy-to-read analog clock face. Operates on 120 VAC, 60Hz. Made in the USA and comes with a 2-year warranty.
Heavy Duty Time Clock: Prints Month, Date, Hour (0-23), 100ths (Oct 19 13 90)
Weekly Time Cards, Box of 1000, Certified Genuine
Bi-Weekly Time Cards, Box of 1000, Certified Genuine
Genuine Ribbon for Acroprint 125 & 150 Time Clocks, Blue (Minimum Qty of 2)
Genuine Ribbon for Acroprint 125 & 150 Time Clocks, Black (Minimum Qty of 2)
Time Card Rack, 10 Pocket, Plastic, Expandable
Time Card Rack, 25 Pocket, Plastic, Expandable
Keys for Acroprint 150 & 125 Time Clocks, Set of 2 (Minimum Qty of 2)
Acroprint 150 Manual
Acroprint General Service Instructions Models 125 and 150 Recorders
Top 5 reasons to consider the Acroprint 150RR4
- The price fits your budget
- You have less than 40 employees
- You want a durable, standalone clock that prints on time cards
- You don't mind totaling the hours
- You want a clock that stands up to rugged use
Acroprint 150RR4 features
- Automatic heavy duty time recorder prints month, date, hour (0-23), and hundredths.
- One-hand operation, made for rugged use and harsh environments
- Lifetime warranty on print wheel and 2-year warranty on all other parts
- Long-lasting inked ribbon with auto-reverse for continual printing
- Withstands thousands of print registrations per day
Acroprint 150RR4 specifications
- Item Weight: 10 Pounds
- Product Dimensions: 10.25 x 8.25 x 12.25 inches