acroprint CP2000 web-based fingerprint time clockView on Amazon
Price and rank updated 04/19/2021
The Acroprint CP2000 is a fingerprint time clock (you can also use PIN or proximity badge, if preferred) that connects to Acroprint's subscription-based cloud software. This model includes a finger sensor, proximity reader, PIN entry and ethernet connectivity along with WiFi connectivity.
Employees touch a sensor with their finger, PIN or badge, the punch is automatically recorded in the cloud.
It works by first registering a fingerprint from each employee. It creates a mathematical measurement of the fingerprint, a "template", not the fingerprint itself. When someone touches the sensor, it finds the matching template to clock them in.
We highly recommend you get employee consent before using the system. Have each of them sign a consent form that explains the process. Please research any regulations in your state.
What comes in the package?
- One CP2000 fingerprint terminal
- 6ft ethernet cable
- AC power supply
- Mounting hardware
- CloudPunch subscription SOLD SEPARATELY
Who is it best for?
Companies who prefer fingerprint biometrics, along with a subscription-based system. Works well for a single location, but becomes even more valuable for multiple locations.
How do employees clock in?
Employees place their registered finger on the sensor. When the punch is successful, it plays an audio confirmation. The punch will automatically be recorded in your CloudPunch cloud account.
How does it help prepare payroll?
Acroprint's cloud software will summarize all employee hours. It will also lets you export data formatted for several payroll types such as QuickBooks, ADP, and PayChex.
What are the clock's features?
- Biometric finger scanner
- Ethernet connectivity
- High resolution display features your company logo
- Bright indicator light and audio confirms punches
- Multi-function keypad supports break punching and more
- Stores up to 5000 fingerprint templates
What are the software features?
- Data available 24/7
- View and approve time cards in real-time
- Track employee vacations and accruals
- Flexible employee punch options
- Unlimited data storage
- Affordable monthly subscriptions
- 7 day a week support
How much does CloudPunch cost?
That depends on the number of employees in your account.
- 1-5 employees = $12 per month.
- 6-19 employees = $28 per month.
- 20-39 employees = $56 per month.
- 40-99 employees = $100 per month.
- 100-149 employees = $160 per month.
- 150+ employees = $250 per month.
All monthly cloud account plans are designed for two time clocks, one administrator, and unlimited data exports in .csv format. Add $10 per month for each additional time clock over two.
The Acroprint CP2000 fingerprint time clock is a great choice with Acroprint's subscription-based software. A finger sensor to prevent buddy punching, and Acroprint's cloud system to manage your employees.
Best used for anyone who understands the value of subscription-based software, and want an affordable biometric solution.
- Fingerprint terminal. Fast, easy, and secure
- Comprehensive, cloud-based software that covers most situations
- Lifetime Warranty
- No software trial period available
- No annual subscription options