acroprint ET side print document stampView on Amazon
Price and rank updated 04/19/2021
If you date stamp several documents each day, a dot-matrix printer may not be your best choice. Consider the Acroprint ET. It prints using a mechanical type wheel that stands up to the heaviest demands.
Although it can be used as a time clock, the ET is best used as a document stamp. Including documents up to 1/14 inch thick. The only potential downside is the loud sound it makes, although necessary when you want to print through multiple carbon copies.
These stamps provide an efficient, cost-effective way to register year, month, date and time on important documents such as incoming mail, purchase orders and shipping/receiving.
What you get
- Acroprint ET time stamp
- One installed ribbon
- One year warranty
- Heavy duty document stamp without display
- Accepts documents up to 1/4-Inch thick
- Customizable plates available
- Precision type wheels deliver a sharp, clean imprint that stands up to copies
- Provides indisputable record of year, month, date and time
- Withstands harsh environments and hundreds of print registrations per day
- Rust and corrosion resistant
- Mounts on a desktop
- Made in the USA