acroprint PROPUNCH fingerprint time clockView on Amazon
Price and rank updated 04/19/2021
The Acroprint ProPunch is an on-premise time clock software system. This ProPunch bundle includes both the software and a fingerprint time clock terminal. Additional fingerprint terminals may be purchased separately.
Although the software requires installation on a network PC, the entire interface is accessed through a web browser. Employees can access the software with any PC, Mac, or mobile device as long as they are within your network.
What do you get?
- One year ProPunch software license for 50 users
- ProPunch fingerprint time clock
- Unlimited free software support
- Free hardware repairs and replacements
Who is it best for?
Companies wanting an on-premise, web-based time clock system. Must have a network PC to install and run software. Fingerprint terminals work best in cleaner environments.
How do employees clock in?
There are two ways. Either using a web browser connected to your network, or using the fingerprint time clock terminal. For that, employees place their registered finger on the sensor. When the punch is successful, it plays an audio confirmation.
How does it help prepare payroll?
The ProPunch software will summarize all employee hours. It will also lets you export data formatted for several payroll types such as QuickBooks, ADP, and PayChex.
What are the features?
- Bundle includes software and terminal
- Powerful software (included) is valued separately at $349 for 50 employees & includes 1 Year renewable license
- Software can manage up to 3000 employees (upgrades sold separately)
- Data collection terminal with fingerprint, pin and badge readers
- Web accessible by managers and employees
- Centrally manage multiple locations with add-on terminals, sold separately
- Many standard and custom reports included
What does Acroprint charge for support?
The price includes a one-year license for the software with free support. After one year, the license must be renewed. The current renewal price is $349/year for 50 employees.
The Acroprint ProPunch is a great choice if you want an on-premise, web-based time clock system. It includes a quality fingerprint time clock terminal, and comprehensive, web-based software with free support.
Best used for clean, dry locations needing biometric time and attendance.
- Fingerprint terminal.
- Fast, easy, and secure
- No monthly payments for software
- Comprehensive, web-based software covers most situations
- Requires special networking for multiple locations
- No monthly fees, but still requires annual payments