acroprint PROPUNCH time clock softwareView on Amazon
Price and rank updated 04/19/2021
Acroprint ProPunch is an on-premise time clock software system. This item only includes the software. Additional fingerprint terminals may be purchased separately.
Although the software requires installation on a network PC, the entire interface is accessed through a web browser. Employees can access the software with any PC, Mac, or mobile device as long as they are within your network.
What do you get?
- One year ProPunch software license for 50 users
- Unlimited free software support
Who is it best for?
Companies wanting an on-premise, web-based time clock system. Must have a network PC to install and run software. Access from any device using a browser.
How do employees clock in?
With the software alone, employees clock in using a browser as long as they are connected to your network. This can be from a desktop, tablet, or phone. Fingerprint time clocks sold separately (as shown below).
How does it help prepare payroll?
The ProPunch software will summarize all employee hours. It will also lets you export data formatted for several payroll types such as QuickBooks, ADP, and PayChex.
What are the features?
- ProPunch software for 50 employees
- Includes 1 Year renewable license
- Software can manage up to 3000 employees (upgrades sold separately)
- Web accessible by managers and employees
- Centrally manage multiple locations with add-on terminals, sold separately
- Many standard and custom reports included
What does Acroprint charge for support?
The price includes a one-year license for the software with free support. After one year, the license must be renewed. The current renewal price is $349/year for 50 employees.
The Acroprint ProPunch is a great choice if you want an on-premise, web-based time clock system. It includes a quality fingerprint time clock terminal, and comprehensive, web-based software with free support.
Best used for clean, dry locations needing biometric time and attendance.
- Fingerprint terminal.
- Fast, easy, and secure
- No monthly payments for software
- Comprehensive, web-based software covers most situations
- Requires special networking for multiple locations
- No monthly fees, but still requires annual payments