Allied Time AT-5500 Time Clock
Home \ Allied Time \
About the Allied Time AT-5500
The Allied Time AT-5500 is a standalone fingerprint time clock with operational battery and thermal printer. It offers a quick and easy way to record as well as calculate total regular and overtime worked hours without any software installation or network setup.
The AT5500 ships with Operational Battery Backup installed for easy portability, making it a perfect and inexpensive choice for mobile biometric time keeping needs. Simply use the included USB Stick to download employee punches and calculated hour totals into an Excel Spreadsheet - OR print time card report using the standard On-Board Thermal Printer.
Allied Time AT-5500
Mobile Fingerprint Time Clock System with Built-in Printer
Top 5 reasons to consider the AT-5500
- The price fits your budget
- You have less than 25 employees
- You want a standalone fingerprint time clock
- You want portable, battery powered time clock
- You don't want to install software on your PC or Mac
Allied Time AT-5500 features
- Fully self-contained, sets up in minutes - no software to install, no network to configure.
- Data is transferred to and from the time clock via a USB Memory Stick (included).
- Built-In Thermal printer allows time cards to be printed at the site
- Built-In Battery Backup allows time clock to be operational for hours without AC power
- Multiple Manager accounts can be setup to secure access to the clock.
- Employees can clock in and out with finger scan or proximity badge multiple times daily
- Stores up to 90,000 punches and accommodates up to 1,000 fingerprint templates
- Stands upright on a tabletop or desk or may be wall-mounted, using the included bracket and mounting screws.
- Designed for indoor use, with an operating temperature range of 32° F to 104° F (0° C to 40° C). Keep away from heat sources, such as radiators, and out of direct sunlight.