uattend BN6000 web-based fingerprint time clock
Price and rank updated 01/18/2022
uAttend's lowest priced fingerprint time clock.
The uAttend BN6000 is a fingerprint time clock that connects to uAttend's subscription-based cloud software. This model includes a finger sensor and ethernet connectivity, but does not include Wi-Fi.
Employees touch a sensor with their finger, the punch is automatically recorded in the cloud. No badges, no PIN numbers, no buddy punching.
It works by first registering a fingerprint from each employee. It creates a mathematical measurement of the fingerprint, a "template", not the fingerprint itself. When someone touches the sensor, it finds the matching template to clock them in.
We highly recommend you get employee consent before using the system. Have each of them sign a consent form that explains the process. Please research any regulations in your state.
What comes in the package?
- One BN6000 fingerprint terminal
- 6ft ethernet cable
- AC power supply
- Mounting hardware
- Free support
- Free lifetime warranty with uAttend subscription
- uAttend subscription SOLD SEPARATELY
Who is it best for?
Companies who prefer fingerprint biometrics, along with a subscription-based system. Works well for a single location, but becomes even more valuable for multiple locations.
How do employees clock in?
Employees place their registered finger on the sensor. When the punch is successful, it plays an audio confirmation. The punch will automatically be recorded in your uAttend cloud account.
How does it help prepare payroll?
uAttend's cloud software will summarize all employee hours. It will also lets you export data formatted for several payroll types such as QuickBooks, ADP, and PayChex.
What are the clock's features?
- Biometric finger scanner
- Ethernet connectivity
- High resolution display features your company logo
- Bright indicator light and audio confirms punches
- Multi-function keypad supports break punching and more
- Stores up to 5000 fingerprint templates
What are the software features?
- Approaching overtime alerts
- Data available 24/7
- View and approve time cards in real-time
- Track employee vacations and accruals
- Flexible employee punch options
- Status bar shows employees in or out
- Unlimited data storage
- Affordable monthly subscriptions
- 7 day a week support
How much does uAttend cost?
All monthly cloud account plans are designed for two time clocks, one administrator, and unlimited data exports in .csv format. Add $10 per month for each additional time clock over two. Add $6 per month for each additional administrator over one. Add $5 per month for data exports in formats other than .csv.
How much is support?
All uAttend support is free. It's included in their monthly subscription.
uAttend Cloud Connected Time & Attendance System
The uAttend BN6000 fingerprint time clock is a great choice with uAttend's subscription-based software. A finger sensor to prevent buddy punching, and uAttend's cloud system to manage your employees.
Best used for anyone who understands the value of subscription-based software, and want an affordable biometric solution.
- Fingerprint terminal. Fast, easy, and secure
- Comprehensive, cloud-based software that covers most situations
- Free, 7 day a week support
- Free lifetime warranty with subscription
- No software trial period available
- No annual subscription options