uattend CB6000 web-based proximity time clock
Price and rank updated 09/09/2022
uAttend's lowest priced time clock.
The uAttend CB6000 is a proximity time clock that connects to uAttend's subscription-based cloud software. This model includes a RFID reader and ethernet connectivity, but does not include Wi-Fi.
Employees wave a badge (or fob) in front of the clock, the punch is automatically recorded in the cloud.
It works by first registering a badge number for each employee. The clock will recognize that number when the badge is placed 1 to 2 inches from the clock.
What comes in the package?
- One CB6000 fingerprint terminal
- 6ft ethernet cable
- AC power supply
- Mounting hardware
- Free support
- Free lifetime warranty with uAttend subscription
- uAttend subscription SOLD SEPARATELY
- RFID badges or fobs SOLD SEPARATELY
Who is it best for?
Companies who prefer using proximity badges, along with a subscription-based system. Works well for a single location, but becomes even more valuable for multiple locations.
How do employees clock in?
Employees wave their badge within 1 or 2 inches from the clock. When the punch is successful, it plays an audio confirmation. The punch will automatically be recorded in your uAttend cloud account.
How does it help prepare payroll?
uAttend's cloud software will summarize all employee hours. It will also lets you export data formatted for several payroll types such as QuickBooks, ADP, and PayChex.
What are the clock's features?
- Proximity badge reader
- Ethernet connectivity
- High resolution display features your company logo
- Bright indicator light and audio confirms punches
- Multi-function keypad supports break punching and more
What are the software features?
- Approaching overtime alerts
- Data available 24/7
- View and approve time cards in real-time
- Track employee vacations and accruals
- Flexible employee punch options
- Status bar shows employees in or out
- Unlimited data storage
- Affordable monthly subscriptions
- 7 day a week support
How much does uAttend cost?
All monthly cloud account plans are designed for two time clocks, one administrator, and unlimited data exports in .csv format. Add $10 per month for each additional time clock over two. Add $6 per month for each additional administrator over one. Add $5 per month for data exports in formats other than .csv.
How much is support?
All uAttend support is free. It's included in their monthly subscription.
uAttend Cloud Connected Time & Attendance System
The uAttend CB6000 fingerprint time clock is a great choice with uAttend's subscription-based software. An RFID reader for proximity badges and uAttend's cloud system to manage your employees.
Best used for anyone who understands the value of subscription-based software, and want an affordable biometric solution.
- RFID reader. Fast, and easy
- Comprehensive, cloud-based software that covers most situations
- Free, 7 day a week support
- Free lifetime warranty with subscription
- No software trial period available
- No annual subscription options