allied AT-3000R side print time clock
Price and rank updated 09/28/2021
The Allied AT-3000R is an economical, side print time clock and document stamp. A top seller with very good reviews.
If you are not familiar, this type of clock prints by inserting a card or document in its side slot. A window helps you align the document before it's printed.
For example, a typical weekly time card will have 4 rows for each day. The employee aligns the card to print on the correct row each time they punch.
Customer tend to choose this kind of clock for its versatility. Tracking time, time stamping documents, or even job costing.
The AT-3000R is very easy to use, can be used with unlimited employees (within reason) and works with any pay period.
The package shown above comes with everything you need to get started.
- AT-3000R time clock and document stamp
- 25 time cards
- 1 ribbon installed
- 2 metal case keys
- 1-year warranty
- Lifetime support
Be aware the AT-3000R does not calculate or total the hours on the time card. For that, you'll need to look at calculating time clocks instead.
And like most electronics these days, the AT-3000R is manufactured in Asia.
Who is it best for?
Companies with less than 50 employees, or offices that need a lower volume time stamp. We recommend using it in dust-free environments.
How do employees clock in?
If used as a time clock, employees first insert their time card in the side slot, once fully inserted the clock will automatically print on their card as shown below.
What are the features?
- Automatically prints any combination of date and time
- Adjusts for Daylight Savings time changes
- Prints on any paper that is at least 3.5"x5" size
- Quick setup takes just a few minutes
- Adjustable print margin with left or right print options
- Lifetime Support included
- Efficiently tracks employee time
- Simplifies time stamping process
- Quick set up and installation
- Easy alignment and precise printing window
- Secure and reliable
Allied Time AT3000R
The Allied Time AT-3000R is a good choice if you're looking for an affordable side-printing time clock. It includes features to get the job done, comes bundled with accessories, and is backed by free support.
Best used if you're on a budget, need a versatile time stamp, and have a dust-free environment.
- Large window to align cards and documents
- Automatically adjust for daylight savings
- Generous warranty and free support
- Better than average support
- Does not calculate or total hours on timecard
- Requires timecards and ribbon