allied AT-4500 calculating time clock
Price and rank updated 08/06/2022
Qualifies for FREE shipping
The Allied AT4500 is a top selling calculating time clock that tracks up to 50 employees. A big time saver over non-calculating time clocks.
It also has excellent reviews.
Unlike other clocks in its class, the AT-4500 is automatic. It does not require the employee to select an IN or OUT button as they place their card in the slot.
It works by recognizing the barcode number on each time card. Every time the card is re-inserted, the machine will know what line to print, and what the running total should be.
What comes in the AT-4500 bundle?
- AT-4500 calculating time clock
- 50 time cards
- One 10-slot time card rack
- One ribbon installed
- Two keys
- Quick start guide
- Two-year warranty
- Free lifetime support
Like most clocks in its class, the AT-4500 is manufactured in Asia.
Who is it best for?
Companies with 50 employees or less. We also recommend using the clock in a clean environment, such as an office.
How do employees clock in?
Employees place their time card in the slot on top. The clock will then automatically feed, align, print, and eject the card when finished. A single time card can be used for any pay period. Weekly, bi-weekly, semi-monthly, or monthly.
How does it help prepare payroll?
Having hours calculated is a big time save. It totals both regular and overtime hours. It does not calculate benefit hours such as vacation time, that you will have to do separately.
What are the features?
- Automatic Positioning of the card to prevent overprinting
- Automatic Calculation of daily, weekly, 2-week, semi-monthly, or monthly time totals
- Accommodates up to 50-Employees
- Optional Daily and/or Weekly Overtime calculation
- Easy setup - "ready to go" in just a few minutes
- Auto adjusts for short months, leap year, daylight savings
- Selectable AM/PM or 0-23 hour format
- Standard (00-59) or decimal (00-99) minutes
- Large Easy-to-Read Digital Clock Face
- Optional Totals Rounding: 5, 10, or 15 minutes
- Optional Auto-Lunch break deduction
- Memory Backup retains time, date, and program settings
- Quick Ribbon Cassette change
- Designed for Wall or Table Mounting
The Allited AT-4500 is a great choice if you are looking for an affordable calculating time clock. It includes features to get the job done, comes bundled with accessories, and is backed by free support.
Best used if you're on a budget, need calculating, and have a dust-free environment.
- A best seller
- Very economical
- Large easy-to-read clock display
- Automatically adjusts for daylight savings
- Free support
- Requires replacement time cards and ribbon
- Does not track benefit hours