compumatic MP550 side print time clock
Price and rank updated 05/11/2021
The Compumatic MP550 is multi-purpose time clock and time stamp. Use it for recording employee hours for payroll, or for time validating documents. We call it a side printer, it requires you to align the card/document in the correct position before printing.
This clock also has a couple handy options. One is the option to install a Ni-Cd battery. When fully charged, this will keep your MP550 operational for about 24 hours. Great if you have random power failures. Another option is to install a signal relay. This will allow the MP550 to schedule when an external bell rings. How to Punch Time
To print, insert a time card or document into the side slot. Activation can be automatic, manual, semi-automatic, or a combination. Because the MP550 is programmable, you can customize the print format. Here are some examples.
How to Prepare for Payroll
The MP550 does not calculate hours. If you record employee hours for payroll, you must manually add the hours by hand (We have a free time clock calculator to help). If you only have a few employees, this should be fine.
What You Get
- Compumatic MP550 Electronic Time Clock Machine
- One Installed Ribbon Cartridge
- User Manual
- Two Keys
- Mounting Hardware
- One Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Optional Ni-Cd Battery to Keep Operational During Power Failure Approx 24 Hours
- Optional Signal Relay for External Bells
- Dot Matrix Printer
- Internal Battery to Save Settings During Power Failure
- Internal Buzzer Built-in
- Dimensions: 6.14W x 7.36H x 6.85D (Inches)
- Weight: Approx 4.6 lbs