Lathem 1600E Time Clock
About the Lathem 1600E
The Lathe 1600E is a side-printing, time clock and date stamp with Atomic time synchronization.
The 1600E is truly automatic as it never needs resetting because it automatically changes year, month and date with perpetual calendar until Year 2099. Even changes time automatically for Daylight Savings Time. And as a document stamp, the 1600E can print the date, time and preset messages on important documents.
Atomic Time Clock and Document Stamp with Tru-Align
Time Cards for 1600E, Tru-Align, 100 Pack (Minimum Qty of 3)
Red Ribbon for E Series & LT5000 Clocks (Minimum Qty of 3)
Purple Ribbon for E Series & LT5000 Clocks (Minimum Qty of 3)
Black Ribbon for E Series & LT5000 Clocks (Minimum Qty of 3)
Keys for 1600E, Set of 2 (Minimum Qty of 3)
Lathem 1600E Atomic Time Recorder with True-Align
Lathem Model 1600E User's Guide
Lathem 1600E - Super-bright LED light for easy viewing
The 1600E employee time clock's large LCD display shows date, time and day of the week and a bright LED light illuminates the Tru-Align print area for easy viewing. With a sleek compact design and small footprint, the 1600E mounts easily to wall or can be used on a table top.
Lathem 1600E - Tru-Align perfect punch every time
Tru-Align provides fast printing and exact print alignment. Using the optional Tru-Align compatible time cards, Tru-Align technology senses when the printer is aligned correctly with the proper space on the time card and only then will it automatically trigger an imprint. This guarantees that your employees make the perfect-punch on their time cards every time. The whisper-print technology delivers extremely quiet time card punches and printing. Prints date and messages and time in AM/PM or 24HR format including seconds.
Lathem 1600E - Precise, accurate atomic time
Using the same technology NASA employs to tell time, the Model 1600E wirelessly synchronizes with the National Institute of Standards and Technology's (NIST) atomic clock in Colorado. Perpetual calendar until Year 2099, changes year, month, date automatically and the time during Daylight Savings. Never needs resetting, keeps time and your settings during power outages.
Lathem 1600E - The versatility of an employee time clock or document stamp
As a time clock, the 1600E records employees' in and out times for payroll processing. As a job clock it can track project time for accurate costing. And as a document stamp, the 1600E can print the date, time and preset messages on important documents. Includes over 200 different time, date and comment print formats available and with an easy to change ribbon cartridge the 1600E is very low maintenance.
Lathem 1600E - features
- Synchronizes time to the Atomic Clock.
- Super-bright LED light illuminates print area for easy viewing.
- Tru-Align™ option provides fast printing and perfect punch alignment (25 Tru-Align time cards included)
- Never needs resetting, keeps time during power outages.
- Perpetual calendar until Year 2099, changes year, month and date automatically.
- Changes time automatically during Daylight Savings.
- Selectable, Automatic activation for simple one-hand printing, Manual activation for accurate print positioning, or Combination Automatic and Manual activation ensures proper registration.
- Choose from 18 preset print formats.
- Choose from 13 preset messages: RCVD, SENT, IN, OUT, CFMD, FILED, PAID, USED, FAXED, VOID, ORIGN, APR’D, CMPL’D.- Print 2 or 4 digit years.
- Print time in AM/PM or 24HR format.
- Print seconds.
- Selectable print direction for left or right hand printing.
- Selectable English, French, Spanish or Portuguese language for printing.
- Use standard time cards or job cards.
- Choose regular minutes, 1/10, 1/100, or 5/100 of an hour.
- Enable or disable printing of leading zeros.
- Crisp and clear printing on paper or time cards.
- Compact design with small footprint.
- Mounts easily to wall or desktop.
- 1 year warranty.
- Prints time, date and messages.
- Easy to change ribbon cartridge.
- Large LCD display shows date, time and day of the week.
- Adjustable margin setting for precise print alignment.
- 5 Year memory backup.
Lathem 1600E - specifications
- Dimensions: 6.3”W x 7.2”D x 5.7”H
- Weight: 3.5 lbs. (4.6 lbs. with AC adapter)
- Power consumption: 120VAC ± 10%, 60HZ, 0.4A
- Operating Temperature: 23ºF to 113ºF
- Operating Humidity: 20% to 80% non-condensing