Lathem PCPROX PIN/Proximity Time Clock
About the Lathem PRCPROX
The Lathem PRCPROX is a PIN/proximity time clock for Payclock Online and requires a Payclock supbscription. Connect it to your network via WiFi, Ethernet, or Power-Over-Ethernet (POE).
The PCPROX includes 7inch touch screen interface that allows employees’ to clock in & out, check their totals, change departments, add amounts, and more. Supervisors can easily manage daily timekeeping requirements at the clock as well. Adding employees and editing punches are easy, and just a few of the many features available.
PIN/Proximity Online Time Clock for PayClock Online, POE
Proximity Key Fobs for Lathem Time Clocks, 5 Pack (Minimum Qty of 2)
Proximity Badges for Lathem Time Clocks, 15 Pack
Rechargeable Operations Battery for PCPROX and CT72 (100 punches or 24 hrs)
Lathem PCPROX Proximity Badge Time Clock
Lathem PCPROX User's Guide
Lathem PRCPROX demo video
Lathem PRCPROX Built-In Intelligence
The PCPROX operates on a powerful technology engine: Android 7 Operating System technology. High performance Quad-core Cortex A7 Processor (1.3GHz), Durable and user-friendly 7” capacitive multi-touch responsive screen. 125KHz Proximity Card Reader, Fast 2 GB DDR3 RAM, 16 GB eMMC memory, and the latest Wi-Fi and Ethernet communications technology. Your employees have options to swipe proximity badges for no-touch contact or enter their unique PIN on the full color interactive touch screen. With built-in intelligence, the PCPROX maintains operational reliability because it automatically senses internet connectivity and will switch to offline mode during internet disruptions, but it still allows for full functionality for your workforce storing transactions in memory until the internet connection becomes available again.
Lathem PRCPROX with Mobile Apps
If your business needs an employee time clock in the office and mobile apps for employees in the field you get both! PayClock's Free mobile apps can be set up so that employees can only record punches if their smartphones have the GPS location recording enabled. Recorded GPS coordinates are sent to the PayClock online time clock software and convey the location of the device when the employee clocks in or clocks out. PayClock's mobile smartphone app includes many of the functions and features within the PayClock online time clock software with features for both employees, managers and admins!
Lathem PRCPROX is easy to use
It's so easy to record and manage your employee time and attendance with PayClock and the PCPROX time clock. The time clock has a proximity badge reader and interactive 7” LCD touch screen interface that lets employees’ clock in & out, change departments, add amounts, check their totals, and more. Managers can view their employees’ in or out status in the employee list, send messages and override schedule restrictions and do even more functions as well. The clock’s seamless connectivity to PayClock software lets employees, managers, and admins perform and view all of these transactions right at the time clock!
The PCPROX time clock instantly delivers real-time employee data, via Wi-Fi or Ethernet communication, to PayClock online time & attendance cloud-based software, where you can access and manage employee time at anytime, anywhere.
Lathem PRCPROX specifications
- Employee capacity: 1000
- Department capacity: 1000
- System: Quad-core Cortex A7 Processor (1.3GHz), Android 7 Operating System 2 GB DDR3 RAM, 16 GB eMMC
- Input: 7” Capacitive Multi-Touch Screen 125KHz Proximity Card Reader
- Communication: Wi-Fi 802.11 A/B/G/N 10/100/1000 Ethernet - GbE LAN Power Over Ethernet (POE) 802.3.AT BlueTooth (BT4.0)
- Memory backup: Internal Lithium Battery 5 Year Cumulative Retention
- Operational backup: UPS Battery 5.4V 800mAH NiMH (Option Sold Separately)
- Dimension: 5.375”w x 12”h x 3.625”d
- Weight: 1.6 lbs
- Construction: ABS Plastic Case
- Mounting: Wall Mount with Bracket
- Power: Wall Adapter: 100-240VAC, 50/60Hz 0.6A, Device: [email protected]
- Operating temperature: 32ºF-122ºF (0º-50ºC)
- Operating humidity: 20-90% (non-condensing)
- Internal Dry Contact 2A @ 24VDC or 120VAC Open, Common, Closed
Lathem PayClock Online standard monthly pricing
A hardware support plan is required when using time clock terminals with PayClock Online. The PCPROX support plan is $6/month or $72/year.
- Up to 10 Employees, $35/month
- Up to 25 Employees, $50/month
- Up to 50 Employees, $75/month
- Up to 75 Employees, $115/month
- Up to 100 Employees, $160/month
- Up to 150 Employees, $250/month
Lathem PayClock Online enterprise monthly pricing
- $3/employee/month, with a $50/month minimum