uAttend DR2000 Voice & Facial Recognition Time Clock Tablet
About the uAttend DR2000
The DR2000 is a facial recognition time clock with voice controlled functions, and RFID badge reader.
uAttend was built for businesses like yours that need a reliable, easy-to-use, affordable time, attendance, & scheduling system. Cloud connected via WiFi or LAN, the DR2000 will securely store your punches, even during temporary internet outages, and automatically the send data to the cloud once connectivity is restored.
In order to best utilize the voice-control feature, we recommend placing the time clock in a room with low to medium background noise.
Facial Recognition Online Time Clock for uAttend
How the uAttend DR2000 works
- Buy the clock here at Time Clock Deals
- Click this link to create your uAttend account
- When your clock arrives, enter the serial in your uAttend account
uAttend DR2000 intro video
uAttend DR2000 product details
- Gain insights towards cost-effective scheduling with real-time overtime alerts when employees approach or meet overtime.
- Eliminate buddy punching when employees clock in or out with facial recognition or RFID card.
- Speed up the payroll process by exporting data when employees take a break, lunch, and perform a job transfer right from the clock.
- Meet your business needs by tracking a weekly, bi-weekly, semi-monthly, or monthly pay period.
- Affordable monthly subscription required and includes lifetime free replacements and unlimited access to customer support 5 days a week.
- The DR2000 eliminates shared surfaces with complete voice-controlled punching.
uAttend DR2000 features
- Reduce shared surfaces in the workplace with facial recognition and voice-activated functionality on your time clock.
- No connection? No problem! With offline mode uAttend captures every punch and syncs it to the system once the connection resumes.
- Simplify the on-boarding process when you register and pair your employee’s Snap shot right at the clock. No tricky templates to deal with.
- Breeze through setup with the user-friendly interface that offers useful menu options like department transfers and job tracking accessible right from the clock.
- Monthly cloud subscription required with affordably priced plans starting at
- $25 a month for up to 9 employees. Plans include lifetime replacements, one-on-one training and unlimited customer support 5 days a week.
- Smartphone App for Android or iPhone
uAttend is a cloud-based attendance software system for small business. Access all punch data anytime, anywhere. Features include...
- Punch Rounding
- Department Transfers
- Overtime Alerts
- PTO Management
- Payroll Exports
uAttend monthly pricing
The required monthly subscription includes unlimited data, unlimited storage, free software upgrades for life, use of the smartphone app, web punching, and much more!
- 1 - 9 Employees, $25/month
- 10 - 19 Employees, $41/month
- 20 - 49 Employees, $73/month
- 50 - 99 Employees, $119/month
- 100+ Employees, $159/month
The uAttend Employee Management System combines Internet ready devices with powerful web-based software in order to give you the flexibility and accuracy you need to manage your employee’s time and attendance.
uAttend system includes
- Unlimited Departments – Separate and segment employees any way you like!
- Overtime – Weekly, Daily, and 7th Day Options
- Revision Zones – Eliminate employees clocking in early and out late to earn OT
- Lock Out Zones – Eliminate punches when you don’t want them
- Who’s In Board – See your work force status in real time!
- Punch Notifications – Get emails any time any employee punches
- Accruals – Track vacation, sick, and other accruals
- Punch Rounding – Select from several options
- Automatic Lunch Deductions – Customizable for your requirements
- Time Card Approvals – 3 levels of authority to use at your discretion
- Email Time Cards to Employees – Daily, weekly, or once per pay period
- Multiple Time Zones – Set time zones to the employee level
- Automatic Break Additions – Stay in compliance with all paid break regulations
- Holidays – Track holidays as paid and set pay codes based on working
- Multiple Pay Period Options – Weekly, bi-weekly, semi-monthly, and monthly
- View & Print Time Cards in Batches – Look at cards one at a time or in batches
- Summary Reports – Data ready to be used for payroll
- Reports – Run time reports by employee, department, or system wide
- Exports – Dozens of payroll exports supported, including ADP®, Paychex®, and Quickbooks®
- Self Service Online Help – Find the information you need, when you need it.
- Much, much, more! – Online system means new features and upgrades are easily added to the system!