uattend MN2000 facial recognition time clock
Price and rank updated 06/24/2022
FREE shipping + $20 Rebate. We will refund $20 of your purchase price by the next business day. New uAttend customers only. Limited time offer.
uAttend's facial recognition time clock with ethernet connectivity.
The uAttend MN2000 is a facial recognition time clock that connects to uAttend's subscription-based cloud software. This model includes dual facial recognition cameras and ethernet connectivity, but does not include Wi-Fi.
Employees face the dual cameras in front of the clock, the punch is automatically recorded in the cloud. No buddy punching.
It works by first registering the face of each employee. It creates a mathematical measurement of the face, a "template", not simply a photograph. When someone faces the cameras, it finds the matching template to clock them in.
We highly recommend you get employee consent before using the system. Have each of them sign a consent form that explains the process. Please research any regulations in your state.
What comes in the package?
- One MN2000 facial recognition and RFID terminal
- 10 RFID badges
- 6ft ethernet cable
- AC power supply
- Mounting hardware
- Free support
- Free lifetime warranty with uAttend subscription
- uAttend subscription SOLD SEPARATELY
Who is it best for?
Companies who prefer facial recognition, along with a subscription-based system. Works well for a single location, but becomes even more valuable for multiple locations.
How do employees clock in?
Employees face the device an align their face in the display screen. When the punch is successful, it plays an audio confirmation. The punch will automatically be recorded in your uAttend cloud account.
How does it help prepare payroll?
uAttend's cloud software will summarize all employee hours. It will also lets you export data formatted for several payroll types such as QuickBooks, ADP, and PayChex.
What are the clock's features?
- Facial recognition
- RFID badge reader
- Ethernet connectivity
- High resolution display features your company logo
- Bright indicator light and audio confirms punches
- Multi-function keypad supports break punching and more
- Stores up to 5000 fingerprint templates
What are the software features?
- Approaching overtime alerts
- Data available 24/7
- View and approve time cards in real-time
- Track employee vacations and accruals
- Flexible employee punch options
- Status bar shows employees in or out
- Unlimited data storage
- Affordable monthly subscriptions
- 7 day a week support
How much does uAttend cost?
All monthly cloud account plans are designed for two time clocks, one administrator, and unlimited data exports in .csv format. Add $10 per month for each additional time clock over two. Add $6 per month for each additional administrator over one. Add $5 per month for data exports in formats other than .csv.
How much is support?
All uAttend support is free. It's included in their monthly subscription.
uAttend Cloud Connected Time & Attendance System
The uAttend MN2000 facial recognition time clock is a great choice with uAttend's subscription-based software. Facial recognition to prevent buddy punching, and uAttend's cloud system to manage your employees.
Best used for anyone who understands the value of subscription-based software, and want an affordable biometric solution.
- Facial recognition terminal. Fast, clean, easy, and secure
- Comprehensive, cloud-based software that covers most situations
- Free, 7 day a week support
- Free lifetime warranty with subscription
- No software trial period available
- No annual subscription options